About Olympia LePoint
Hailed the “New Einstein” by her fans, and named the “Modern Day Hidden Figure” by People Magazine, Olympia LePoint is the New Neil DeGrasse Tyson for TV presenting on Science.
Olympia LePoint is an award-winning rocket scientist, self-help thought author and “Answers Unleashed” podcast host who is launching lives into educational success.
LePoint has been seen by Millions of internet viewers for her TED Talk, CBS News, and Impact Theory appearances.
From poverty, a face stabbing, and #MeToo childhood sexual abuse in her youth, Olympia LePoint overcame failing math scores and graduated The Top 5 from her California State University Northridge class to later help launch 28 NASA Space Shuttle missions into space. Today, LePoint’s Mission Control Room desk is a science exhibit at the California Science Center.
A math professor at Pasadena City College, Olympia LePoint’s highly popular TEDx talk, “Reprogramming Your Brain to Overcome Fear,” has garnered nearly 1M views worldwide. Now through her podcast and radio show “Answers Unleashed,” she shares her faith, education and wisdom to empower audiences in pursuing a higher education. She ignites brains to invent global solutions. Her award-winning books Answers Unleashed: The Science of Unleashing Your Brain’s Power which exposes her personal story with breakthrough thought science theories, and Mathaphobia: How You Can Overcome Your Math Fears and Become a Rocket Scientist has positively changed lives around the world. LePoint’s newest book, Answers Unleashed II : The Science of Attracting What You Want helps leaders understand “The Science of Attraction,” so they can naturally use their “6-Dimensions of Thought” to attract the life that they want. As a science expert who regularly explains SpaceX and NASA rocket technology on CBS2 News, Olympia LePoint has appeared on KTLA Morning News, PBS, NBC, the CW, Oprah.com, in Mashable Magazine, Newspapers across Canada and the U.K., and wrote articles on The Huffington Post.
Accomplishments Since Leaving the World of Rocket Science
- Podcast Host of Answers Unleashed – “Reshape Your Brain with Science and Faith to Find the Answers in Front of You” – Radio show
- Founder of the AnswersUnleashed.com educational platform for her 1M+ TEDx & Impact Theory video Fans
- Regular Guest Science Expert on CBS2 News explaining SpaceX & NASA launches in 2017 -2019
- College Math Professor & Author of the books Mathaphobia & Answers Unleashed, Answers Unleashed II
- Featured in People Magazine for her role as a “Modern Day Hidden Figure” in February 2017
- Appeared on the International Show Impact Theory to speak about her ground-breaking Science discovery with 1 Million Views through the episode & clips
- Developed “The Triabrain Theory of Relativity” Thought Science Theory to explain how leaders can overcome painful memories and convert their mental energy into creating global innovation, which debut at California State University Northridge in 2018 & later within 10 U.S. Universities
- TEDx Speaker of the Talk “Reprogramming Your Brain to Overcome Fear” with nearly 1 Million Views