Talk Show Guests
THE TRIABRAIN JOY: Every experience that we encounter is meant to guide us into a better understanding of science, the cause and effect nature of events in the universe, the human brain wiring and how our personalities change. And the feeling of joy brings these lessons faster, plus makes the brain reshaping easier. Every experience is designed to help us become more aware and expressive. In turn, our transformed beings reshape a new reality that changes our views and inspires others to grow.
How to Network at Social Parties
Season 2 Air Date: December 7, 2016 on KPC Radio
Have you ever gone to a party and felt uncomfortable, and did not know how to meet people? Is it hard to strike up conversations? Do you wish to know how to connect with people after the these events. In this episode Olympia LePoint shares the tricks to networking at events and being the “life of the gathering.” Tune in for her full thoughts on making the most of social events.
There are some basic tips to socializing that helps people feel at ease in social settings.
- Initiate conversations. By doing so, it allows a person to meet more and more interesting people.
- Smiling helps make you appear more approachable.
- Enjoy your company or anything you discover at the party. People are more apt to approach you if you appear as if you are appreciating your time.
- Make eye contact with strangers. I allows people to know they are acknowledged.
- Dress the for the occasion. When you are dressed well, your clothing itself can conversations.
- Although people enjoy talking about themselves, listening to people has more of an impact. Ask new people questions and listen to their responses.
- Tell fun stories about your experiences. There can be meaning in every story that is told.
- Keep your body language open. Don’t cross your arms. People looks for non-verbal signs to approach.